Marking needles sometimes impact, sometimes do not impact, printed characters incomplete
(1) The air circuit neutralizes more water in the solenoid valve or
impurities in the solenoid valve. Clean up the accumulated water in the
air passage, the air compressor should also release water regularly (at
least once a month). Clean up the sundries in the solenoid valve and add
(2) There are dirt in the marking needle sleeve (between the marking
needle sleeve and the marking needle). Clean the marking needle sleeve
and the marking needle with kerosene, and then add a small amount of
special lubricating oil or white grease to the needle sleeve or marking
(3) The copper on the top of the marking needle does not contact the
O-type rubber sealing ring in the marking head well. The length of the
spring is adjusted to replace the O-type ring and the O-type ring is
(4) Gas flow is insufficient due to blockage of air passage or bending
of trachea. The marking is deep at the beginning, then light or later,
the marking needle is not impacted. The airway should be checked to
remove blockage or bending.
(5) The coordinate position of characters is unreasonable, too close to
the edge causes some strokes not to be printed out. Please adjust the
coordinate position of peripheral characters.
(6) The reason of computer.
A. Turn off the computer and restart it.
B. Turn off other programs such as music player, etc.
C. Don't use screen saver when marking machine works.
If you want pneumatic marking machine to work well in daily work, you must do a few things:
1. Maintenance of marking needles and needle covers:
During maintenance, the printing needles are removed from the needle
sleeve, cleaned with gasoline, dried and re-loaded with appropriate
amount of lubricating oil. This work is carried out according to the
frequency of equipment used by users. It is recommended that the work be
done two to three times a week.
2. Maintenance of marking machine head: Clean guide rail with gasoline
regularly, add proper amount of lubricant after drying, the work is
recommended once every two weeks. At the same time, attention should be
paid to avoid adding oil to the synchronous belt in the process of
cleaning and refueling.
3. Maintenance of the controller: After the power of the controller is
turned off, the outer cover of the box is opened and the dust inside is
blown clean with clean friendly competition air. At ordinary times, more
attention should also be paid to the dust-proof work outside the
4. Maintenance of the computer: After the computer runs for a long time,
there will also be a large number of garbage files in the system. If
not cleaned up, it will directly affect the normal operation of the